Healthy Fitness Snacks
Finding snacks that taste nice and are healthy is not as difficult as it may seem. You may be on week 1 or 2 of our 14 Day Detox or the Online 6 Week Body Transformation and this won’t apply to you just now but in week 3 and future weeks these healthy snacks will benefit you greatly. Our goal is to help at least 2000 people transform their bodies during 2014 and to say that we have helped them.
We are big against fake health foods that are laden with artificial sweeteners that trick people into buying them because they are “sugar free”. Gluten free products often lead people down the wrong path also as people automatically think anything that is gluten free is good.
Picking at things during the day is pretty common but if what your picking on is making you fatter and unhealthier then these will help! Everybody wants something quick and easy they can have from time to time between their meals and we are no different. If you have food intolerances to any of the foods below, don’t eat them or if they make you feel like crap and bloated then don’t eat them, pretty simple right?[img_text_aside style=”1″ image=”https://www.profitness.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Berry-and-Greek-Yogurt-with-Homemade-Granola-2-copy-225×300.jpg” image_alignment=”left” headline=”Healthy Snack Choices (approved by ProFitness!!)” text=”” alignment=”center”][/img_text_aside]
1. Quest Bars – Very tasty and full of natural goodness. Would recommend 2 per week as a snack!
2. Berries, Almonds & Organic Greek Yoghurt – Great tasting snack full of goodness. 100ml of yoghurt is loads!
3. Rice Cakes with Almond Butter/Peanut Butter – We buy the Kallo brand rice cakes which when combined with nut butter taste great and will satisfy your hunger during the day!
4. Protein Banana Pancake – These are really tasty and something we would have regularly. Mix 3-4 eggs with a mashed banana in a bowl. Fry with coconut oil, turn half way through and serve when cooked fully on both sides!
5. Organic Dark Chocolate and Nuts – Melt 30g of the chocolate, place a teaspoon of it on greaseproof and make into a round disc. Sprinkle with very finely chopped nuts and a tiny bit rock salt. Put in fridge and when it hardens it’s a lovely snack!
These recipes will help you add a few new basic but tasty snacks to your list. We will be combining a list of 50 great tasting snacks for you soon! For any further information on our online training please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the snacks!!