Cucumber Water – The Benefits
You have probably heard that water with lemon or lime chopped in it is very good for your health but Cucumber ? Well you just may be missing out on one of the most refreshing drinks on the planet by not trying Water with Cucumber. This used to be one of those drinks that was reserved for people who went to high end spas but now it’s becoming ever more popular and not just for it’s health benefits but for how great it tastes.
We first tried this on a personal training seminar in America and the Poliquin Strength Institute. We were amazed at how good it tasted so I decided to some more research into it and its health benefits are numerous including
1. Provides Necessary Vitamin K – Great for promoting health blood flow and helps bone health.
2. Provides Vitamin C – I’m sure you all know vitamin c is great for the immune system but also for many other things including reducing stress.
3. Supplies Potassium – Potassium does many things including helping regulate your blood pressure.
4. Cleanses – Great for detox as it helps prevent water retention due to it’s anti inflammatory properties.
5. Helps You Drink More Water – Many people find it hard to get enough water in as they often don’t like it or its tasteless – try adding cucumber to yours and watch your water intake shoot up!
So there is something new for you to try and enjoy and get loads of health benefits – it tastes even nicer with ice cold water!
Thanks for reading